GoCube 2x2 FAQ
- My cube has an issue, who do I contact?
- How does the warranty work?
- I’m a beginner/novice/pro cuber, is GoCube 2x2 good for me?
- Can I lubricate my cube?
- Can multiple players play with same cube, and will it remember their scores/stats/etc.?
- Is there an API?
- Battery and Charging Recommendation
- Does it cost money to download the App?
- Can I battle using my 2x2?
- Can I connect my 2x2 to multiple devices?
- Is it safe to leave my cube charging for a long time?
- Can I turn the cube off?
- GoCube 2X2 Assembly
- How do I know my cube is connected to the app?
- How do I compete with other people?
- How do I know how much battery I have left?
- How do I connect my 2x2 to the App?
- How do I change my name/password in the App?
About the App
- Which device is compatible with the app?
- Do I need my Bluetooth on?
- What is the “Solver”?
- Who are those players in the leaderboard?
- Does the App work for both Android and IOs phones?
- What is “Solo” mode?
- I can't see the stats in Quick Timer.
- In Solver mode I rotated the face based on what the solver showed me, and I got a message: “Wrong Move”. Why?
- When in Solo mode, I hit the Stop button and nothing happens.
- What happens if I receive a phone call during a game or a battle?
- My cube's battery died in the middle of a game. Do I need to start from scratch, or can I keep playing after I’ve charged it?
- My GoCube 2x2 won't charge or work at all.