The Rubik’s Connected Cube has the exact same features as the GoCube Edge, with the following exceptions:
- There is no IMU/3D tracking - the app tracks your cube’s activity and movements, however, it does not track the physical cube’s 3D orientation.
- The cube doesn’t have application lights indicators (light up when it’s solved, etc). There is, however, a single LED charging indicator on the white face.
- The “Maze” game is not available in the app.
- The charger head doesn’t magnetically attach to the cube, but clips onto it instead.
- It doesn’t come with accessories (travel pouch and charging stand).
- It’s designed with stickers and sharp edges, while the GoCube is designed with glossy high-quality plastic tiles.