In order to resolve this please try the following:
1) Make sure the cube is charged.
2) Make sure the Bluetooth is on.
3) Make sure the app has the location services permission enabled for Android, and Bluetooth connectivity is allowed on iOS.
4) Make sure your device is compatible: iOS 6 or above / Android 6.0 or above, and Bluetooth 4.1 for both.
5) Restart your phone/tablet.
If that doesn't work, you can do a manual battery reset by following this video below.
IMPORTANT: The battery reset is a feature unique to cubes sold from May 2020. If your cube doesn't have the switch, it's because it's from an older version. If so, please send us a message to [email protected] for further assistance :)