In order to resolve this please try the following:
- Make sure the cube is charged
- Make sure the Bluetooth is on
- Make sure the app has the location services permission enabled for Android, and Bluetooth connectivity is allowed on iOS
- Make sure your device is compatible: iOS 6 or above / Android 6.0 or above, and Bluetooth 4.1 for both
- Restart your phone/tablet
If that doesn't work, you can do a Manual Battery Reset by following this video below.
IMPORTANT: The battery reset is a feature unique to cubes sold from May 2020. If your cube doesn't have the switch, it's because it's from an older version. If so, please send us a message to Support for further assistance.