A) In case the physical cube isn’t oriented the same as the virtual cube on your screen:
Please use the syncview orientation icon on the top right corner of your screen.
If you find yourself clicking on that button too often (the cube orientation drifts over time), please follow these instructions for a re-calibration:
B) In case the colors on your physical cube do not match the colors you see on the screen:
1) Open the "Hamburger menu" (located in the top left corner of the main screen in the GoCube app).
2) Click on "Load Cube State".
3) If your physical cube is in a solved state (or if you can solve it quickly), just click the "Load Solved Cube" button.
4) If your cube is scrambled, just color the virtual cube on the screen to fit your physical cube and click on the "Load Colored Cube".
In case you get a message that says the cube is "unsolvable", it means that the pattern you've loaded is wrong. This could be either due to placing the wrong color (even a single mistake will make it unsolvable), OR one of the GoCube's physical pieces was somehow twisted during play.
The two options to solve the "unsolvable" case:
The two options to solve the "unsolvable" case are:
A. If you know how to do it, solve the cube - that's the simplest way. You will end up with a clear understanding of which piece is twisted. Just twist the wrong piece back into place, and load a complete cube state as explained above. (as in here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wX1NXbLqzoF8N-7So_oLEdvXffBaPGi2)
B. If you can't solve the cube, then disassemble and assemble it back together. It's a fairly simple procedure that should take you less than 5 minutes. Please see the following video for guidance:
In case that the cube's sync gets lost frequently, please try the following:
1. Deactivate any other Bluetooth connections (e.g. wireless headphones/smartwatch/wireless speaker, etc.).
If this has resolved your issue and you wish to keep using other Bluetooth devices in conjunction with your GoCube, you can turn off your 3D Tracking (IMU). This can be found in the "Hamburger menu" located in the upper left corner of your screen.
2. If none of the above helped, please send us a short video showing the issue.